Friday, July 23, 2010

San Diego Summer


When I got pregnant, I really wanted to try to get all our baby stuff second hand. I could not comprehend buying something brand new that the baby would use for such a short time. I figured there had to be so much baby stuff out there, barely used, just waiting for us. With the help of my awesome parents of my students, friends, neighbors and family, much of Isaac's "stuff" is on it's second trip around.

One day Isaac and I were going for a jog and we saw this play gym in someone's front yard. It looked like it had not been used in a while, so I left a note asking if we could have it. The lovely people called and said "YES"! So we brought it home washed it up and Isaac loves it. He climbs up the slide and stands at the top like it is his castle.

So here are some shots of a little bit of sun that has peaked out so far this summer. We are waiting for more, but in the mean time we are enjoying the new play gym, Cyriss and the sandy beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment